To our wonderful patients:
We miss you and hope you and your loved ones are well!
We are opening May 1, 2020 to all patients including routine care. We have lengthened our hours to better serve you.
Please call 480-813-7050 for an appointment and updated hours.
To continue our high standards of safety, we have implemented the following for patients/guardians/frame styling/others who are entering the office:
– An awesome team member will take your temperature
– A symptoms checklist questionnaire
– Masks- If you have your OWN MASK, please BRING IT otherwise one will be provided, Helpful HINT: GLASSES FOGGING- fold a tissue several times and place it under your mask to the edge (only over the “nose area”) and the fogging stops or is greatly reduced. : )
– Only the patient is allowed in and/or one guardian
– If you are coming in to meet with an optician for frame styling, all the above apply. We are happy to serve you! BONUS feature- virtual frame try-on NOW AVAILABLE- just go to valvistavision.com and start trying on frames. : ) How your glasses fit, changes the way you see so make sure to come in and visit one of our awesome opticians as measurements are taken with the frame on your face.
– CURBSIDE pickup for glasses and contact lenses- just call 480-813-7050 and we will bring your order to you in the Val Vista Vision parking lot!
Please know that we have always maintained extremely high standards for safety and cleanliness. In addition to practicing preventative measures to reduce the spread of germs within our facility, we have implemented additional rigorous, multi-step cleaning and sanitation processes as well.
We are all in this together and blessed to serve you and by your acts of human kindness,
Team Val Vista Vision